Show list based on most recent visit (time)

07-14-2020 01:16 PM
MikeCooperstein
New Contributor II

Does anyone know if there is a way to show a list in Operations Dashboard based on the most recent time an asset was visited?

Example ArcGIS Dashboards 

Say I was using Survey123 to do a hydrant inspection. I do my inspection and mark the hydrant as inoperable and list the problems. Now I have 8 Hydrants that are "Inoperable Hydrants". The next time I go back, I fix the hydrant and then re-inspect. Now I create a new record because I'm doing a new inspection and I mark the new survey as operable. So I have 2 records one from the past where the hydrant was inoperable and a new one saying it is now operable. How can I see that update in the dashboard without having to go back and change my initial inoperable record? The main issue is we want to preserve the history of the asset so we know when it was inoperable, but we want the dashboard to show the most recent status.

Thanks

Coop

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MikeCooperstein
New Contributor II

Seems like this may be my answer. https://community.esri.com/thread/251105-update-hosted-layer-view-definition-w-topfilter-to-show-only-most-recent-record

0 Kudos