Sharing a dashboard

Jump to solution
09-05-2023 07:31 AM
Labels (1)
SLouq
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

I want to make my dashboard viewable with a group inside my organization without having to login to the organizations ArcGIS Online account everytime. How can this be done? Should I make the dashboard shareable to everyone or can I leave the share settings set to Organization?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

@SLouq If the dashboard is only shared to your org, then they will have to login or already be logged in to view it...  The only way to not have to be logged in would be to make the dashboard public, along with all the layers and tables in the webmap that are used in the dashboard.

View solution in original post

Fahad
by
New Contributor II

Hi,
Is there any solution to access the Web map/dashboards without making them Public for security/safety reasons data cannot be make as public? And it must be without ArcGIS online account.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

@SLouq If the dashboard is only shared to your org, then they will have to login or already be logged in to view it...  The only way to not have to be logged in would be to make the dashboard public, along with all the layers and tables in the webmap that are used in the dashboard.

SLouq
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks for that reply ArmsKP

Fahad
by
New Contributor II

Hi,
Is there any solution to access the Web map/dashboards without making them Public for security/safety reasons data cannot be make as public? And it must be without ArcGIS online account.

0 Kudos