Service Line Self-Assessment_customer feature service (hosted, view) not showing records in a web map

Jump to solution
02-22-2023 10:55 AM
Labels (1)
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, I am working with the Service Line Self-Assessment_customer feature service (hosted, view).  I have two test records collected using Survey123 from the solution.  When I open this service in map viewer, no points are plotted yet the two records are observed in the service table.  What am I missing or doing wrong in viewing this service that is preventing one from the seeing the points on a web map?  Thanks, Jay

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexKabak
Esri Contributor

Hi Jay,

Take a look at the Status column. Is there anything populated? The status column is what powers the symbology.

The layer has a default value for the Status field set to Submitted. That way, when a customer submits a survey it automatically populates to Submitted. This works in ArcGIS Online, and I am looking into why it is not working in ArcGIS Enterprise.

There are 3 ways to resolve this:

1. Edit the Survey123 form to include the status field and set the default in the form to Submitted. Ensure that the field is also hidden so the form's user does not see it.
  2. Run a field calculation equal to Submitted for the submissions that do not have the Status field populated
  3. As you triage through the submissions in the Service Line Self-Assessment Manager app, update the status by clicking the submission in the table and editing the status in the lower left window.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Do you have a filter set in the map?

0 Kudos
JayHodny

No, that I am aware of.  I checked and there is no filter expression, sorry I met to mention that in my original post.

0 Kudos
AlexKabak
Esri Contributor

Hi Jay,

Take a look at the Status column. Is there anything populated? The status column is what powers the symbology.

The layer has a default value for the Status field set to Submitted. That way, when a customer submits a survey it automatically populates to Submitted. This works in ArcGIS Online, and I am looking into why it is not working in ArcGIS Enterprise.

There are 3 ways to resolve this:

1. Edit the Survey123 form to include the status field and set the default in the form to Submitted. Ensure that the field is also hidden so the form's user does not see it.
  2. Run a field calculation equal to Submitted for the submissions that do not have the Status field populated
  3. As you triage through the submissions in the Service Line Self-Assessment Manager app, update the status by clicking the submission in the table and editing the status in the lower left window.
JayHodny

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the help.  I will test and let you know!

Sincerely, Jay

0 Kudos