Receiving a login prompt for Public Dashboard

12-28-2021 10:32 AM
Labels (1)
KamillePreto
Occasional Contributor II

Hello all!

I have a Public facing dashboard that has a web map, which has 2 hFL (hosted feature layers), and 1 hFLV (hosted feature layer view). All of the layers, the web map, and the dashboard are public. I'm really familiar with this process, which should not be this difficult to diagnose, however, I am suddenly receiving a login prompt when I log out of Enterprise and try the link.

I would share the link here, but I believe our Enterprise deployment is set up so that nobody can access outside of out network - so that will not work.

You can see in my screenshot that all selected layers are public. I do not have the hFL at the bottom on the map, it is solely used for editing, hence why it is not public. The other two hFLs mentioned that are on the map are not on this screenshot, but are shared publicly.

ESRI Support.JPG

I had this issue in the past, put in an ESRI support ticket, and the tech did a lot of testing, and ultimately, we changed the base map, saved the web map, and changed it back to the original, and for some reason, it fixed the issue. This is not the case now. I did e-mail her regarding this new issue. But wanted to reach out here to see what you all think.

Please help!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
ahagopian_coj
Occasional Contributor

Did you ever get this resolved?  If yes, what was the solution?  I am having a similar problem.

0 Kudos
RiddhiM
New Contributor II

I am having similar issue. did anyone manage to get a solution to this?

NoeliaVolpe
New Contributor II

same here!

0 Kudos