Public Viewer

10-29-2013 11:06 AM
mikezuege1
New Contributor
Is it possible for the public to view the dashboard without creating an ArcGIS online account and the installing dashboard?  It would be nice to have the dashboard I created available to everyone, so they can view the current status of the projects.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor
Mike,

The Operations Dashboard app is designed specifically for members of an ArcGIS Organization so unfortunately this is not a possibility today. You can share your map as a web app so that it can be viewed by the public and I think that would be the best option for you as it will provide a cross platform solution. We are improving the configurable web app capabilities inside of ArcGIS Online and I would be interested in hearing what specific widgets you are using in your Operation View. Would you mind posting a screenshot and/or providing more details on your needs?

Thanks

Jeff
0 Kudos
mikezuege1
New Contributor
Jeff,

I really like the web apps, but I would like to include the use of tables or widgets like lists.  In particular, I would like to have an attribute table and have it select the feature on the map and be able to zoom to feature.  We are a small office and do not have server, getting this kind of information out to the public within our region would be great.

Mike

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28783[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos