Print widget

09-11-2015 10:03 AM
JoeCollin
New Contributor

installed the print widget the only problem I am having with the print is that when it prints it is cutting off the sides of the map

0 Kudos
10 Replies
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Have you contacted the author?

0 Kudos
JoeCollin
New Contributor

no not yet but the author is ESRI

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

can you provide the link?

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Is this the out-of-the-box print widget that ESRI provides with the OD?

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

For the record, there is no out-of-the-box Print widget that Esri provides.  The list of supported out-of-the-box widgets are here:

Types of widgets in operation views—Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

JoeCollin
New Contributor

I did an add-in and the author says ESRI

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

please post the link or any information on this.

If it's "esri_id", the author is someone at Esri Indonesia and is not affiliated with the corporate dev team.

0 Kudos
JoeCollin
New Contributor

Yes that is the add-in I used, there was only a couple that showed up,  would you know of some other widget or add-in that can be used,  explains why the export map add-in does not work either

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

I thought that was the case...  It looks like the last update on this one was in March and we have had 2 releases since then, so chances are the widget isn't compatible anymore. 

I don't know of any Print widgets available right now, but this might be a good sample for us to look at doing.  We are encouraging all users to migrate to using the new JavaScript extensions for Ops Dashboard instead of WPF. These new extensions have the ability to run in desktop and web dashboards, so you only have to write the code once to use both ways.

0 Kudos