Select to view content in your preferred language

Pop-ups not honouring dashboard filters

Jump to solution
05-26-2021 03:02 AM
Labels (1)
CharlesHutchinson1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have a number of dashboards that contain layers of survey points and extents which are stacked for multiple years. When a year filter is applied (category selector in header pane using integer as year) the pop up for these datasets in the new version of dashboards shows all records rather than those that have been filtered. 

The map filter is working, with only the features for the selected year drawing but the pop-up contains records for all years. This does not happen in Dashboards Classic where only the filtered record is shown in the pop-up.

I've tried changing the filter field to a text value and also reloading all layers from scratch to check no issues casued by recent appends. This behaviour is the same on different organisational accounts for similar datasets.

Is there now somewhere that the pop-up in the dashboard map element needs to be configured to only show visible layers?

Thanks

Charles

10 Replies
JeanetteHarlow1
Regular Contributor

It seems some people are using the new Dashboards.  Even though I am in an Enterprise 10.9.1, we only have access to Dashboards Classic and this is a problem I am finding in Classic, too.  Hopefully this message saves someone some time recreating a Dashboard in Classic only to find the same issue.