Pie Chart Dashboard Font

03-12-2020 02:41 PM
EmilyL
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Is there a way to change the text font size and specify the number of decimals shown on the pie chart in Operations Dashboard please?  

Thank you,

Emily 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Emily,

> Is there a way to change the text font size and specify the number of decimals shown on the pie chart in Operations Dashboard ...

Yes, these options can be set in the Pie Chart configuration panel > Chart > Chart Options

There is a font size parameter and under Formatting > Value.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
EmilyLee2
New Contributor III

Derek,

Thank you very much for your reply. 

I don't see your option, is it because I'm using the Portal version?

Thank you,

Emily

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Emily,

> I don't see your option, is it because I'm using the Portal version?

That might be the case. What release of ArcGIS Enterprise (Portal for ArcGIS component) are you using? It could be you're using an older/earlier Operations Dashboard release.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
EmilyLee2
New Contributor III

You’re right Derek. I’m using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1. Upgrading ArcGIS Enterprise would require the entire setup of Portal, web adaptors, Data Store, federating, SQL and Windows authentication again, right? It’s not a simple upgrade as ArcGIS desktop or ArcGIS Pro, correct?

Thanks again,

Emily

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Emily,

> I’m using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1.  Upgrading ArcGIS Enterprise would require the entire setup of Portal, web adaptors, Data Store, federating, SQL and Windows authentication again, right?

Correct. You would have to update the entire ArcGIS Enterprise stack to get the updated Operations Dashboard release.

FYI: Possible workaround, you could share your web services from ArcGIS Enterprise to an ArcGIS Online organization, then use Operations Dashboard in the organization.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
EmilyLee2
New Contributor III

We will need to plan out more things in order to upgrade ArcGIS Enterprise task then.

Thanks for the workaround. It’s a good idea, but we have limited ArcGIS Online seats and the dashboard is not for public view.

Thanks a lot of your replies and help, Derek!

-Emily