Operations Dashboard Indicator not showing after 1 minute only in IE 11

12-06-2018 03:12 AM
deleted-user-sNUdtFrn2yEY
New Contributor III

I have created an Operations Dashboard and when the last update: hits the 1 minute ago mark, two of the Indicator data elements no longer appear. This only happens in IE (my version is IE 11), not Chrome.  Since the majority of my users will only view this on IE, this is problematic.  See examples below:

Chrome

IE 11

Thanks in advance and any assistance you can provide me will be greatly appreciated. 

Best regards,

Colleen Madigan Schelde

7 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Colleen,

Can you share your Dashboard so we can access and take a look to examine its behavior?

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Derek -

Thank you for your response. Let me check with my IT to see if I'm allowed to share it with everyone. IT has some restrictions and I'm only allowed to share my content with the Organization - Orsted.  I have made some changes to the Dashboard, but still in the IE11 browser one of the Indicators stops displaying after the one minute mark.  This does not happen in my Chrome browser.  I would be OK with it, but IE11 is the Corporate Standard for our web browser.

Let me get back with you and then I will share my link - maybe my IT will allow me to share it with you and I can send the link via an e-mail.

Best regards,

Colleen

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Colleen,

> Let me get back with you and then I will share my link - maybe my IT will allow me to share it with you and I can send the link via an e-mail.

That's fine, my email: dlaw@esri.com

Best,

New Contributor III

Derek -

I sent you an e-mail with the link to my Dashboard. Please let me know when you have viewed it. I will keep it open to the public through the end of this week. Thanks in advance and I really appreciate all your help with trouble shooting my issue.

Happy Holidays!

Colleen

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Colleen,

I attempted to view your Dashboard, but I am still prompted for a login to access it.

Can you please verify it's been shared correctly?

0 Kudos
Javier_Pintos
New Contributor III

Hi all!

I have the same problem. Our boards work well in Chrome but they walk slowly in IE.

IE is also a corporate browser defined by the organization.

Did you find any solution?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Javier -

Sorry to take so long to reply. No, I have not found a solution and it is just an IE problem. I'm hoping that after everyone upgrades to Windows 10 everyone will be using the latest browser. I'd much prefer to use Chrome and I'm hopeful that this can be a browser we can move towards in the near future. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Colleen

0 Kudos