Operations Dashboard Browser Not Working

05-16-2014 06:35 AM
JamesKellough
New Contributor II
I'm trying create a Single display operation view that can be opened in a browser and I keep getting the following error in all browsers I test:

Operations Dashboard Error
Ember.Object.create only accepts objects.
1c6b11e25bab41b992a3186742b4b80f

I have tried numerous views with and without widgets, with and without feature services - both editable and non-editable, with and without cached services. All views are shared with everyone in my organization, I've copy and pasted the share link from the Windows application as well as emailed the share links from the windows application and none of it works.

Out of perhaps 100 attempts to run my various views in a browser I was once able to view one in Firefox 28 but upon closing the browser and trying to reopen the view in the same browser it again failed. Has anyone else experienced this issues? At this point I don't know what else to change or test. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Environment settings

• Windows 7 Professional 64x Service Pack 1

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

• Product Version 10.2.3.536

Browsers Tested

• Chrome Version 34.0.1847.137 m

• Firefox 28

• Firefox 29.0.1

0 Kudos
14 Replies
AlinaTaus
Occasional Contributor
The name of the op view is Catch Basin Cleaning 2014- Operation Dashboard
and it should be under the username gaud.admin
0 Kudos
CarolGhostine
Esri Contributor
Thanks I can see it now.
0 Kudos
CarolGhostine
Esri Contributor
Hi Alina,

The issue is related to the browser not handling correctly a projected basemap. We will fix this issue so that the geometry is read in correctly when using the browser. The next release for the Operations dashboard Browser is expected mid July. Thank you for reporting this issue.

Regards,
Carol
0 Kudos
AlinaTaus
Occasional Contributor
Hi Carol,

I replaced the basemap with ESRI's Imagery and created a new Op View and that worked! Thank you for looking into this, I appreciate it!
I look forward to the new release in mid July!

Thanks again!

Alina
0 Kudos
JayChen
Esri Contributor
Hi James,

FYI - we pushed in a fix for views with third-party add-in that's not supported by browser version of dashboard app. The fix would ignore unsupported add-ins and continue loading the view (UC release).

-Jay
0 Kudos