How to securely share my dashboard.

Jump to solution
06-22-2018 08:59 AM
JonathanMauney
New Contributor

We have created multiple dashboards for our operations team. We are looking for the best way to deploy them to our management team that is secure. Secure meaning, they can't copy the URL and forward it to lower level employees. I am struggling with how to do this. One idea I had was to embed the dashboard within an iframe on our intranet, but I can't find the HTML to do? This would be the easiest as we can create permissions base pages. Any insights would be great. Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

A dashboard item behaves like any other item in an ArcGIS Online organization or Portal for ArcGIS. You can share your dashboard to a group, then simply add your management team logins to the group. So only group members will be able to access and view its contents.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

A dashboard item behaves like any other item in an ArcGIS Online organization or Portal for ArcGIS. You can share your dashboard to a group, then simply add your management team logins to the group. So only group members will be able to access and view its contents.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos