How to Link 3 different dashboards

12-03-2018 10:11 AM
EricS
by
Occasional Contributor

What would be the best mode of operation if I have 3 separate dashboards but I want to be able to view them like having each dashboard using tabs or having some way of viewing them without having to close a dashboard to open another.  Is there a way to link/connect dashboards.  I use survey123 and I have dashboards for each type of survey but ideally I want to be able to view those dashboards quicker.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Eric,

> ... I want to be able to view them like having each dashboard using tabs

You could embed the Dashboards within a Story Map, for example like this one:

Major Ongoing & Proposed Residential Development Dashboards - City of Tallahassee, FL

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
deleted-user-sNUdtFrn2yEY
New Contributor III

Eric -

You could also try this Esri Operations Dashboard - Opioid Response Dashboard | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government. I'm not sure how much custom code you may have to create, but instructions seem pretty straight forward. I'm looking to using this Operations Dashboard as well.

Best regards,

Colleen

BrianFausel
Occasional Contributor III

The Opioid dashboard is a good example of this. In case you haven't figured out how to do it yet -- it doesn't require any code. You should be able to use the 3 existing web maps you have in one dashboard (each map will become a tab). The key is to "stack" the web maps (add map --> drag --> stack on top of other map). Click on the map tab you want to work with. Then as you add elements like charts you can drag and hold the shift key down to dock them in the currently-enabled tab. When you are dragging the items the docking elements turn green.

deleted-user-sNUdtFrn2yEY
New Contributor III

Brian -

Thanks for your response. It's very helpful!

Best regards,

Colleen

0 Kudos