Select to view content in your preferred language

How to display two different layers (1 point/ 1 line) in the same elemtent (chart) in Dashboards

09-19-2023 02:33 AM
Labels (1)
DeepSeaMapping
Emerging Contributor

I have an ArcGIS online Map with two layers, one with streets and the other one with street knodes. The have the same structure/col-names in the attribute table (each over 1000 entries).
In my Dashboard I want to display charts of details, depending on the street or knodes I select in the Dashboard map. If nothing is selected the charts should display the information of the visible section of the mapof the streets and knodes combined. How do I connect the layers that they are visible in the same chart depending on the selection. Any tips? Attached you find a screenshot of the dashboard so far, where I only used the streets for the charts. One streest is selected (pink) and the charts currently display only the info of that street Dashboard1.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GayleNeufeld
Frequent Contributor

I have a pretty complicated dashboard that displays population, demographic, economic and other data for a  community that is dependent upon the year and project.  What I ended up doing was putting a second ID column in all of my tables that linked the data to the community, year and project.  It's in our database as an incremental data type.  You may want to consider something like that, although without seeing your table structure I don't know if it would work or not.  

0 Kudos