Has anyone had issues with Operation Dashboard closing automatically when adding a map widget?

12-29-2017 01:49 PM
TKSHEP
by
New Contributor III

When i go into add new widget and add my map operation dashboard shuts down and will not load any maps, has anyone seen this issue before?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Trisha, 

Are you using the desktop version of Operations Dashboard or the new browser Ops Dashboard?

If you're using desktop, what version is it?

Are you working with web maps from ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise?

Carmel

0 Kudos
TKSHEP
by
New Contributor III

Hello Carmel,

Thank you for your response, I am using Operation Dashboard desktop version 10.3.4.1523.  I am working within our organizations ArcGIS Enterprise portal web maps. 

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Trish

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Trisha, 

Thanks for the information - I've tried with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 & 10.5.1 with Operation Dashboard desktop version 10.3.4.1523 and I can't replicate the crash - can you confirm what version of ArcGIS Enterprise you're using?

Have you tried with a blank web map?

Does Ops Dashboard crash when working with single and multidisplay operation views?

What system is Ops Dashboard installed on?

Have you tried on a colleague's machine?

Carmel

0 Kudos
TKSHEP
by
New Contributor III

We are using Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Trisha, 

It might be worthwhile contacting your local Tech Support team https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support and doing a screen share to see if they can spot what the issue is.

Carmel

0 Kudos
TKSHEP
by
New Contributor III

Thank you!

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Trisha,

There are some known issues with crashes caused by the WPF app.  Here are a couple of KB articles that discuss how to fix them, if they are effecting your environment:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Chris