Export in Operations Dashboard

01-05-2018 08:48 AM
ISP_graynic
Occasional Contributor II

Is there a way to export features to a CSV in the new Operations Dashboard?  In the older versions, there were some custom widgets available that could be added to the desktop version to allow for exporting the data to a CSV.  Does anyone know if there is something similar for the new version?

Thank you!

21 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @AlexShubra,

Do you have an updated date?

I would say either Q3 or Q4 2021.

Hope this helps,

GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

@DerekLaw ,

Genuinely anticipating this feature, I look forward to putting it to good use.

Many thanks,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
DerekLaw

FYI, this was recently shared in the ArcGIS Online: Road Ahead UC 2021 Tech session,

This slide shows what's coming for ArcGIS Dashboards

TableElements.png

GIS_Fox

@DerekLaw  "ArcGIS Online: Road Ahead UC 2021 Tech session"

Perfect, thank you sir. I'll find some downtime to go back and watch this session for sure then. Thank you kindly for the heads up. Once this is implemented, will the options expand off of csv to include other filetypes?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @GIS_Fox

> ... Once this is implemented, will the options expand off of csv to include other filetypes?

As the element is still in active development, I can't comment on this right now. Sorry. I think the team will wait and see/assess how the user community responds.

Hope this helps,

GIS_Fox

Hi @DerekLaw , sounds good, I understand. This thread has been most helpful and I want to thank you for taking the time to send over the screenshot as well. Rest assured there are plenty of projects that I can find to put this to the test and can only anticipate it getting better. Cheers to you and the Dev team! 😄

Best regards,

junaidjawaid
New Contributor III

Is this functionality to export ArcGIS Dashboard table to .csv is available now in ArcGIS 11, Sep2022? 

DerekLaw

Hi @junaidjawaid,

Is this functionality to export ArcGIS Dashboard table to .csv is available now in ArcGIS 11, Sep2022? 

Apologies for the late reply.

Unfortunately, this functionality did not make it into the ArcGIS Enterprise 11 release. FYI, for new ArcGIS Dashboard functionality in Enterprise 11, please see this help topic:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/dashboards/11.0/reference/whats-new.htm 

I've been told the export to CSV functionality is planned for ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1. 

Hope this helps,

junaidjawaid
New Contributor III

Hi @DerekLaw,

Thanks for reaching out. Let me tell you that the export/download csv functionality has a lot of significance and our several projects are tied with this option. Could you please tell me that when we are expecting the 11.1 release? .Thanks a lot .

Regards

Junaid

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @junaidjawaid

Could you please tell me that when we are expecting the 11.1 release? 

I've been told it's scheduled for Q2 timeframe in 2023 - subject to change.

Hope this helps,