Embedded Content Target of Action (Dashbaord)

Jump to solution
08-04-2020 09:39 AM
BenjaminMittler
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all, im having some issues with the following dashboard: 

https://usflibrary.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/cbce5547adc949f2afb01f801f70f076 

Specifically, im having issues on the FDOH Report tab of the dashboard. The dashboard is set up so that when you use the dropdown to select a county, the report will automatically change the page of the report to the corresponding county. This is done using URL Parameters stored in a feature class. 

The issue is that this functionality works perfectly on firefox but doesnt work on chrome. On chrome when you change counties the embedded report doesnt change to the new URL (which would adjust the page). 

Has anyone experienced this before?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenjaminMittler

Thanks Derek!

I actually opened up a ticket with Esri Support earlier in the week and it has been confirmed as a bug. We did find that if you install the PDF viewer extension on chrome you can get it to display. However, it is not practical to have everyone viewing the dashboard to download an extention.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Benjamin,

Very nice looking dashboard - great work!

> The issue is that this functionality works perfectly on firefox but doesnt work on chrome. On chrome when you change counties the embedded report doesnt change to the new URL (which would adjust the page). 

I am able to see your issue and I suspect this might be a bug. Can you please open an issue with Esri Tech Support so they can help investigate further?

0 Kudos
BenjaminMittler

Thanks Derek!

I actually opened up a ticket with Esri Support earlier in the week and it has been confirmed as a bug. We did find that if you install the PDF viewer extension on chrome you can get it to display. However, it is not practical to have everyone viewing the dashboard to download an extention.