Date problem when using Operations Dashboard

02-25-2019 12:51 PM
DaveStewart1
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I'm currently having problems creating a dashboard with a table that has multiple fields that have dates. See attached "Date problem.jpg'

I've done some research and viewed others having similar problems which had some suggestions. I enabled time for the layer and changed the time zone to UTC, but the problems are still occurring. Initially I thought I have more than 2 fields that have dates so..... I'm not sure how it would work if you choose start and finish dates. I was unsuccessful with the suggestions thus far. All fields that are dates have been defined as a date (date field type), should the software not recognize that off the hop? 

One interesting thing is that for the field format the pull down has no options.... See "Date problem2.jpg". In the web map itself the dates all appear correctly, only when the operations dashboard ties into the web map is when issue occurs.

This is brutal.

Does anyone have any ideas?? 

Thank you.

Tags (2)
1 Reply
DaveStewart1
New Contributor III

I restarted the app and now it's saving as it should. I may have been running both Collector and beta collector at the same time. Or the restart resolved whatever initial problems were occuring.

Next thing I'm looking at is that as you type in the search tool I cannot see what I'm typing....