Select to view content in your preferred language

Data Not Appearing in Dashboard Table

Jump to solution
06-03-2024 12:06 PM
Labels (1)
AndrewParr
Emerging Contributor

Hello,

I made a Dashboard that is intended to be used to centralize data in one place for ease of access for people less familiar with GIS. I created a table that has a few of the mapped fields, but two of the fields are showing no data in the table. In the actual data table, every entry has data in these fields so there is no real reason for them to be blank. The only difference between these fields and any of the other fields is that they use small integer values, and the rest of the table uses string values.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KassieKM
Occasional Contributor

I am having this same issue. Did you figure out a solution?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Bec
by
Regular Contributor

Andrew,

Can you submit some images of what your table looks like in the dashboard and what the table should look like?  Also, can you submit images of the field view so people may see what the settings are for the fields that are missing data?  This will hopefully help myself or others see the issue and maybe find the solution.

Bec

0 Kudos
AndrewParr
Emerging Contributor

I replied to the original post with photos. Hopefully they can help. 😁

0 Kudos
AndrewParr
Emerging Contributor

Here are photos to try and help solve this issue. I am not entirely sure I got the correct field settings in the photos, so if something else is needed, let me know.

Screenshot (1).pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).png

0 Kudos
KassieKM
Occasional Contributor

I am having this same issue. Did you figure out a solution?

0 Kudos
JasonBrown
Occasional Contributor

I am experiencing this issue as well. Here is a screenshot of my table in the Backflow Inspections dashboard. These records are all fully populated, but do not display as such.

JasonBrown_2-1724964945534.png

0 Kudos