Select to view content in your preferred language

data cannot be accessed problem

11-10-2022 12:14 PM
MiguelMontero
New Contributor II

I create a dashboard with data in a hosted entity that is fed from Survey123. it was working until yesterday, where it shows me this message "data cannot be accessed problem".

It is important to note that for a whole week this problem did not appear. Even more time ago I had graphs with the same data source with the Hub.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, I have not entered data within the hosted entity.

When I try to "select" the hosted feature layer again it throws me this error: The layer " " does not meet the criteria for use in this visual.

MiguelMontero_0-1668111138083.png

MiguelMontero_1-1668111171688.png

I need to solve this problem asap

3 Replies
SandraLuken1
Esri Contributor

If you are still experiencing this issue after the update last week (and clearing your browser cache), suggest contacting Esri technical support to help investigate further. A quick test as well is to ensure the layer is loading as expected in the map viewer and if so, add the map to the dashboard first, then try again to configure the element. 

0 Kudos
MiguelMontero
New Contributor II

I do not have georeferenced information in my database, it comes from a survey designed in Survey, but it does not capture georeferenced data. I already did all the necessary tests and I still have the same problem. How can I contact Esri technical support?

0 Kudos
MiguelMontero
New Contributor II

The strange thing about all this is that it worked for weeks.

0 Kudos