Select to view content in your preferred language

Dashboard Interactive Tiles

08-10-2023 07:50 AM
Labels (1)
Sam_Armstrong
New Contributor

Hello,

I am looking to create a dashboard that contains an interactive tile and a map. The map displays point features for four different classes in the same layer. I need the interactive tile to display number values that reflect the amount of feature points for each for respective classes. By interactive, I need the tile to have an action that selects the corresponding point features on the map and hides the other three classes.

Thank you!

Tags (1)
1 Reply
EH_Alaska
Regular Contributor

Hey Sam!

Can you elaborate on what you mean by Tile? I have a few ideas but I want to make sure I'm understanding correctly before writing out a response. In Dashboards, there are several interactive options such as pie charts, gauges, and indicators. If I'm understanding your question properly, I think a pie chart or a series of indicators + a drop-down filter would fit your needs best. Here's an example of a cost-of-living dashboard I created for the coastal communities of Alaska:

Cost of living in coastal Alaskan communities (source: Dwellics)Cost of living in coastal Alaskan communities (source: Dwellics)

Each of the colored blocks on the side are indicators that have been filtered to their respective labels and set to "count". Now, in this example I do NOT have any drop-down filters set because they are not needed. But it would be very easy to add in. Let me know if this is close to meeting your needs and we can go from there!

0 Kudos