dashboard feature service crashing

12-16-2014 10:17 AM
DavidJenkins
New Contributor III

Recently upgraded to 10.3.  All desktops and server too.  Server "upgrade" turned out to be not an upgrade at all but rather more of a re-install but in the end everything was completed.  I had to re-publish all of the hosted services but they all run fine with a single exception, dashboard.  We can no longer open any dashboard or create a new one with an ArcGIS Online map having a feature service.  Dashboard just bombs (i.e. the application has stopped working...white screen...).  It doesn't matter if we publish new or use one of the existing services, dashboards dumps.  Dashboard works fine with map services.  We can even specify the mapserver path of a feature service that gives us problems and it works.  Alas, we need to use the feature service so we're stuck.

Looking for a little help over here...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TifPun
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi David,

Regarding the crash you are seeing, can you please fill us in on the following:

• Does the crash happen when you open existing operation views with feature services, or when you create new views with feature services?
  • Which version of Operations Dashboard are you using? (you can find the info from Add/Remove Programs)
  • After the crash happens, can you take a look at the Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application > find the last .Net Runtime Error (there should be two, please pick the one with Source = .Net Runtime) and copy over the text under the General tab to here?
  • If you have a view that we can use to investigate the problem, could you share it to a group in your org, then invite the user tif.geonet to join that group? Please be sure all your reference data is shared as well.

Thanks,

Tif

0 Kudos
DriesHerzeel
New Contributor II

Hi, I have a similar issue, using 10.3 feature services and OD 10.3.

Windows Event viewer gives me this:

Application: OperationsDashboard.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 000000007755E4E4

I can't find any information, any help on this would be appreciated!

Thx!

0 Kudos
TifPun
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Dries,

Will you by chance be able to share the URL of your feature service to me so I can take a look?

Tif

0 Kudos
PeterDauer
New Contributor II

Explorer

Peter Dauer

(509) 661-4120

0 Kudos