Dashboard Displays Incorrect ObjectID

07-18-2019 01:34 PM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I have a dashboard that consumes one feature service (created from Survey123) with 4 copies of it with different filters and different symbology assigned to each. I also have a list in this dashboard.

When I click on a record in the list, everything works fine including a popup that displays with the correct objectID. When I click on this exact same point in the map that is within the dashboard, it shows some random objectID. For example an ID I have in the list is 304, but when I click on it in the map it says 213.

Why would this be the case?

Any ideas Derek Law

0 Kudos
16 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

> When I click on a record in the list, everything works fine including a popup that displays with the correct objectID. When I click on this exact same point in the map that is within the dashboard, it shows some random objectID. For example an ID I have in the list is 304, but when I click on it in the map it says 213.

Are you certain that you've clicked on the same feature in the map - as the item in the list? Are there overlapping point features in the map and perhaps you've clicked a different point/survey?

Any chance you could share the Dashboard so I can observe the behavior?

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I have clicked on the identical feature in booth the list and map. There is only one feature service being consumed in the map. Sure what is your AGOL username I should share with?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

Can you please also post some screenshots of the behavior you're seeing so I know what to look for?

My ArcGIS Online login is Derek Law (Law).

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

The first image shows the list with #304. Once I click on it the map pans and pulls the popup for #304 (picture 2). When I click in the map on the same point the poup shows #132 as shown in picture 3. Derek Law

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

I've narrowed it down to the refresh interval. When its on this error persists. when I turn it off the issue disappears. Any known bugs? Derek Law

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

> I've narrowed it down to the refresh interval. When its on this error persists. when I turn it off the issue disappears. Any known bugs?

I'm glad to hear that you've seemed to have determined the cause. No, there is no known bug for this behavior that I'm aware of. Can you please contact Esri Tech Support and open a ticket? Please provide detailed repro steps so they can examine this behavior and investigate further.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Do you have a specific contact in mind?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

No, I don't have a specific person in mind.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

There is a documented bug: BUG-000121810