Dashboard Chart Widget Broken

04-01-2020 08:12 AM
BenjaminMittler
Occasional Contributor III

With this latest update to ArcGIS Online I now have charts on my dashboard that arent working. This is a dashboard that hasnt been touched in months and was working up until yesterday. Does anyone have any reasoning for this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Benjamin,

> With this latest update to ArcGIS Online I now have charts on my dashboard that arent working.

Which chart type: serial or pie charts? Can you please elaborate more - are they not loading? Is the data they're reporting not correct? Can you provide some screenshots?

I personally haven't observed any issues in the dashboards I've seen this morning.

EDIT: I just noticed you posted a similar topic thread under the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS section,

https://community.esri.com/message/919255-re-dashboard-theme-infographic-widget?commentID=919255%23c... 

Is your issue for ArcGIS Dashboards or for Web AppBuilder (using the dashboard theme, infographic widget)?

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
BenjaminMittler
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Derek,

You are correct, its webapp builder. that other topic is mine, I should delete this one. Ive been working with dashboards recently and forgot this one wasnt truly a dashboard.

Regarding the webappbuilder, its multiple types of charts, bar/pie at the least.

It seems i have narrowed the exact issue. If you choose to Display Attribute values as a chart and select to sort by Label the  inforgraphic will not work. Sorting by value does work, but this is annoying if you are trying to show progression over time.