Create Dashboard from Operations View?

Jump to solution
05-10-2018 11:51 AM
TonyViveiros1
Occasional Contributor

I've created an extensive operations view using Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS (windows app) and was wondering if I could easily convert this into the new browser based Operations Dashboard.  I was hoping I didn't have to start over again with the new browser Dashboard.

Tony Viveiros

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi Tony,

Glad to hear you are using Operations Dashboard and interested in migrating to the web-based version in ArcGIS Online. The web-based version offers many new features, such as charting enhancements and interactivity. Unfortunately, there is not a way to convert an operation view to a dashboard item (used by the web-based version). In rebuilding the dashboard, however, I think you will find many new features useful. 

Dave

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi Tony,

Glad to hear you are using Operations Dashboard and interested in migrating to the web-based version in ArcGIS Online. The web-based version offers many new features, such as charting enhancements and interactivity. Unfortunately, there is not a way to convert an operation view to a dashboard item (used by the web-based version). In rebuilding the dashboard, however, I think you will find many new features useful. 

Dave

0 Kudos