Select to view content in your preferred language

Click on a map, charts update

Jump to solution
06-19-2019 10:44 AM
MarquesMunson1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I would like to know how it's possible if I am to select a feature on a map, the other charts, indicators, etc update. Right now I have it so when I click on an item in a list, it will zoom to that feature, highlight and charts update. I would like to have it the other way around as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Marques,

> I would like to know how it's possible if I am to select a feature on a map, the other charts, indicators, etc update.

Yes, this is possible. You will need to set actions in the Map element, specifically on an operational layer.

Configure actions on dashboard elements—Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Marques,

> I would like to know how it's possible if I am to select a feature on a map, the other charts, indicators, etc update.

Yes, this is possible. You will need to set actions in the Map element, specifically on an operational layer.

Configure actions on dashboard elements—Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Hope this helps,

MarquesMunson1
Occasional Contributor

Yes this helps! I think I was putting the action on the map itself, thinking it would work. It now works perfectly!