Select to view content in your preferred language

Can i use 2 values in same indicator

01-10-2024 03:31 PM
maherelayyan2
Emerging Contributor

As u see in pic attached i want to show values of 2 types in same field , currently i use indicator 

which show either high or very high , can u show both H and VH in the same indicator or other DB element ?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

Are you trying to sum those two fields to display in an indicator? Or do you want both fields shown individually on the same indicator?

Both can be accomplished using the Reference Section. This blog shows how to do it. If you don't want to sum them together, just stop before you get to the Advanced Formatting part. 

- Jen
0 Kudos
maherelayyan2
Emerging Contributor

Hi 

want to show 2 values (High and Very high ) in the same field on one indicator instead of using 2 indicator each for value , do u think that blog u mentioned can be useful ? 

0 Kudos
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, just make one the data value and one the reference value and label them accordingly.

- Jen
0 Kudos
ChrisH2
Regular Contributor

Hi @JenniferAcunto  is there an approach that you'd suggest if you wanted to sum the value of more than 2 fields in the indicator?  The approach in your blog doesn't seem to allow access to statistics for fields that aren't part of the widget configuration in the data options

- thanks

0 Kudos
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

More than 2 fields needs a data expression.

- Jen
0 Kudos