Attribute Table in Dashboards

03-31-2021 11:32 AM
smay_gis
New Contributor II

I have followed several discussions about how this has not been added or ways around it such as:
https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000023491 or using list/details.
However, I am still having issues with trying to create an attribute table in Dashboards similar to the Attribute Table widget in the Web App Builder. Is this possible?

I need an attribute table that basically has all the same functions as the widget but in Dashboards: filter by map, filter by specific columns in the attribute table, selecting an item in the attribute table and it popping up/zooming to said attribute... etc.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you need a true table of attributes, I would take a closer look at how you're using the Dashboard (what other widgets, etc) and consider if it can't be replicated in Experience Builder.

Especially with an update to Experience Builder coming within the next week, the Table widget is getting some major upgrades, and does all the things you listed. Experience Builder also has the capability of using dashboard-style lists, selection actions / filtering, and more. It's not 1:1, but there are lots of things that are possible in both.

With EB receiving the development attention of reaching parity with Web App Builder, I doubt that there is a plan to bring WAB capabilities across to Dashboards. In Dashboards, the List widget is the closest you'll get to an attribute table.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi smay_gis,

FYI, an Attribute Table element is on the dev roadmap for ArcGIS Dashboards and this will be coming in a future release. We're currently in the process of collecting requirements, please vote for these ideas and add your requirements in the comments:

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

UPDATE - Please review this blog,

Table: The newest visualization in ArcGIS Dashboards

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos