Select to view content in your preferred language

Add Intersection Attribute to Dashboard List

05-22-2024 12:04 PM
Labels (1)
tthomas9
New Contributor II

I was hoping someone could help me work with Advanced Formatting in Dashboard's Lists.

I was able to get a simple Arcade Expression working in a webmap that added the count of points (Outages) to the polygon they intersected with (ROW Maintenance Zones). The code is below in the imaged titled 'Intersection_Popup'.

I would like to do the same with a dashboard list, as it is tedious to click multiple zones and it would be tremendously helpful to be able to sort the list by the amount of outages within a zone. The list is pulling from the Polygon (ROW Maintenance Zones) layer.

I am having trouble however figuring out how to translate that expression to work in the List. I know that I need to be using $datapoint, but beyond that I do not know what I am missing. The ultimate goal is to have the list simply reflect the amount of outages within the polygon. I can not add a new field to the polygon, as if a new outage occurs we would want it to be dynamically updated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a screenshot of the incorrect expression in the image below 'Intersect_Errors'. The error I am getting is "Unable to Parse Script. Check your syntax".

0 Replies