Select to view content in your preferred language

Time slider widget for Operations Dashboard

07-17-2018 10:03 AM
NathanKemphues
New Contributor III

Ability to embed a web map in an ArcGIS Operations Dashboard that has a time slider embedded in it.

Joachim Bean

Tags (2)
35 Comments
JasonSmolinski

Its a no-brainer!  It works well in App Builder.  Let's see it carried over to O.D.

RickChubb

Yes, please, this would be very valuable to USDA APHIS as we review disease and pest control efforts over time.

HarleySchinagl

This would be great! I have polygons representing work areas that are building up on top of each other and it is of no use to the operations teams because it is just a mess of data. Time slider with dynamic data would be great!

AndrewPatterson4

Is there any chance that this would be included in the September updates to ArcGIS Online?

NickMorgan

Essential for weather otherwise the dashboard is a bit dull

Amanda__Huber

Nick Morgan‌ are you using just a web map to display your weather in a dashboard? If you're solely using a web map then you can set a refresh interval on the layers in the map and they'll dynamically update. Does this solve you're isue or are you doing something else?

We're currently using this functionality on one of our dashboards so I just thought i'd mention it. 

DavidMercer

Need a time slider for a single point in time!

Kevin_Haynes

I need my dashboard to have a time slider. 

Mandalorian

Definitely need this for COVID-19 tracking purposes right now.

RogerKoelpin

Please. This would go a long way in teasing out local and regional variability and in demonstrating trends in modeling outcomes or observed data.