Operations Dashboard: Measure Widget

04-03-2019 03:42 PM
SpatialNinja
Esri Regular Contributor

Add a measure tool as an option to add into the map view within Operations Dashboard.

26 Comments
CarlaParrack

This option would be great. 

SergioHernando

I don't know why this obvious tool in GIS world is not implemented yet since it is available for most of other ArcGIS online maps and apps.

PLEASE ADD MEASURE TOOL!!

BugPie
by

I hate to pile on ESRI but how is it possible there is no measure tool in Dashboards? I can't think of a basic tool/function more inline with GIS than measuring. Ugh, you're killing me Smalls! 

junaidjawaid

Just like the Export table to CSV option, this is next most important tool that must be a part of ArcGIS Dashboard. Without these tools, the meaning of "map-based" "dashboard" is incomplete. We are unable to convince our users for the lackness of these functionalities and many time users becomes dis-satisfied from the GIS products. 

Please add Export to CSV and Measure tools in ArcGIS Dashboard. Grateful!

KestutisCypas

Please add measure tool.

EuropaxEarth

I remotely attended the ArcGIS Dashboard session during the ESRI UC and was directed by an ESRI Admin to repost my question here.

I'm curious to know if the measure tool found in ArcGIS Pro will be available in Dashboard and if there is a timeline for such an update?

Thank you!

DavidCriswell

My clients have been asking for a dashboard with a gauge and a map with the measurement tool. Unfortunately, I cannot deliver because Dashboards does not have the measurement tool and the gauge is not currently available in Experience Builder. 

Please add the measure tool to Dashboards.

OznurGeze

It would be great!

ClaudiaBlagu2

Please add this measurement tool to Dashboards as it is a necessary tool in so many cases. As it is in my company's case when we would like to measure the distance between the forest and the coolest sawmill or processing factory.

AlejandraArias

This would be extremely helpful. I've not found any workaround for this so far.