Select to view content in your preferred language

Operations Dashboard: Add "Zoom to" to grouped or fixed values Category Selector

07-29-2019 02:12 AM
LocatusAutomation
New Contributor II

Add "zoom to" to grouped or fixed values in the category selector.

Now it is not possible to zoom to your selection that you have made in the category selector. Our selector is based on grouped values. 

16 Comments
SandraLuken1

@SueJohnston44 What is the data source that you are using in ArcGIS Online/Dashboards? It's the next release of ArcGIS Enterprise that will have this included. 

KellyKnapp35

HI @SandraLuken1 !  I am also not able to see the zoom action with a grouped value.  The source layer I am using is from a feature service.  Does that make it not work?

KellyKnapp35

It seems like the Zoom Action does not work when the source layer is from a feature or map service.  Anyone have any luck in this scenario in ArcGIS Online?  @MappyIan ? @LocatusAutomation ? @Debbie_Briedwell @SandraLuken1 

MappyIan

@KellyKnapp35 - the source layer in the Dashboard we got to work with the Zoom action on grouped values is a hosted feature layer (published from ArcGIS Pro to Online).

KellyKnapp35

Thanks @MappyIan !  I need it to work for a non hosted feature service layer.  Hoping this gets implemented soon!

psammeta

Hi, I am using grouped values in the category selector. Do we have the option to use the zoom for this??
I tried all the ways mentioned in above, but I am not able to get it to work.

Please let me know if there is a way to get it work.