Offline works in ios but not android

04-22-2014 04:59 PM
CharlesDawley
Occasional Contributor
I have a collector map that works fine in online/offline mode on my iphone.

When I try and use the offline mode on my android tablet the features do not appear.
But when I use the map in online mode the map works as expected.
Tags (2)
75 Replies
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
I invited you to my group.  Where you able to figure out the problem.We need to figure out this problem asap.
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
What is your group called?

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
Hi Russ,

It is ESRI help created by guigarcia24 on May 14, 2014

Thanks!
Megan
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
Also is there a way to sync from your phone without using internet but by connecting your phone to your computer?
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
Just signed in, viewed the group and both maps show up for me with the maps. Make sure the account your using to view on the Android app have access to the maps either through a group that they have accepted the invite too or they own the maps with the account they are signing in with.

Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
Sorry Russ I had 2 threads going here... Now our problem is we cannot sync points collected offline back from android
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
What is the error your are seeing? Are you syncing a large number of features with attachments?

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
we are trying to sync about 20 points with pictures attached.
0 Kudos
MeganPerry1
New Contributor III
We are trying to sync these points in equatorial guinea, could it be that our internet is too slow?  We are testing out the collector app, but we need to be able to sync way more than 20 points at a time.... is there a way around this?
0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor
There is an issue with Android with a size upload limitation that we are working on a fix for right now. What error are you seeing when the sync fails on Android?

Thanks
Russ
0 Kudos