Offline Layer Fails to Load

10-23-2020 03:38 PM
K_Wa
by
New Contributor II

I'm having trouble getting feature layers from my geodatabase (enterprise level, SQL Server 2019) to work in Collector in offline mode.  I can get them to work while connected - but am having trouble going offline.

The feature layer is published from Pro, has Sync enabled in the configuration, has GlobalIDs, and is registered as Versioned.  I can edit the layer in the web map and the offline map areas generate successfully for the map.  However, when I download the map area and open it in Collector the layer shows up with an exclamation point in a triangle  and the error code (see attachment Collector.png):

Domain: com.esri.arcgis.runtime.error

Code: 20

Description: No data

I'm just wondering what I should be looking into to try and get these tuned up and working properly.

I've had success going offline with hosted feature layers but I need to use layers from our geodatabase because other pieces of our workflows require the data to come out of the SQL database.

Appreciate any help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CassandraAllen1
New Contributor III

Hi did you ever find a solution for this? I'm dealing with the same issue myself now...

0 Kudos
DevinUnderwood3
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue but with Field Maps. You ever find a solution?

0 Kudos
MaryamPanji
New Contributor III

Hi, did anyone find a solution? I am getting this error with Field maps!

0 Kudos
AaronChisholm1
New Contributor II

Not sure if people in this thread are still having this issue, but I had this same issue in Field Maps and was able to resolve it by changing the versioning on our SDE layer.  Originally I had "Register the selected objects with the option to move edits to base" checked.  I unchecked that box while re-versioning my layers, republished and this issue resolved.