02-18-2021 07:15 AM
stacey_act
New Contributor II

My team is using collector & s123 to collect and submit data. They select an asset on collector which has a link to a s123 form on the pop-up. We have set a callback parameter which brings them back to the map when the survey has been submitted. 

When brought back to the map, the log in page comes up numerous times and then ends up kicking users out of the app. 

While this is one instance, it also tends to happen myself at home on wifi when I am using my tablet to look at maps. It is becoming a serious problem for our field workers.

Any assistance is appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey: 

One question I have for you: is this being done via VPN? My organization has had issues connecting to portal via VPN.

I know this might sound like common sense, but I would also recommend double-checking the share settings for the content you are trying to access (this is the root cause of most of my frustration!) haha.

Our workaround for the VPN issues are the Verizon MiFi hotspots.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also would like to mention that it may be easier to post a link to the survey in your collector pop-up. We do this for hydrant inspections. Field worker clicks a hydrant, clicks a link which opens the survey and pre-populates hydrant ID, etc. 

0 Kudos
stacey_act
New Contributor II

No, it is not via VPN. All share settings are good and we do have a link to the survey in our pop-up.. The issue is similar to; https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/survey123-app-logging-user-out/td-p/836214/... where the user is constantly kicked out/asked to log in again. It is happening all users, mostly those on the field as they use it the most. It is causing severe frustrations..