I've been setting up collector on my department's phones. iOS works fine but Android is giving me issues. I've installed the security certificate that is used to grant access to our Enterprise server, they're connecting to our internal network through Cisco Anyconnect, and in Collector, they are able to see the log in screen for our Portal site. But when they enter in their credentials, the app freezes. Has anyone else experienced this?
It might help if you provided more info:
- Which release of Collector for ArcGIS, classic or Aurora (beta)?
- What release of ArcGIS Enterprise?
- What is the security/authentication model for signing into Portal for ArcGIS?
- What kind of security certificate, a domain cert or bought from a 3rd party?
- What kind/type of Android device?
- What Android OS release?