Collector Sync Errors

06-04-2018 12:54 PM
BH1
by
New Contributor

We have 3 people working in the field (using separate iPads and separate log-ins) who are getting sync errors when trying to upload their map edits. They are working offline and only trying to sync with a strong internet connection. No schema changes have been made and nobody has touched the layers except within collector to add points/lines. This is not the first time and in the past we have had to publish new maps with the same layers in order for syncs to occur without errors. The people in the field are also unable to see any edits made by other people when they could in the past. On a computer in the office is the only place where all (synced) edits by different user names can be seen.

Why is this happening? Why does this keep happening? We are not changing anything mid-project and are following all known workflows for using Collector.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same issue with Collector (not Classic). I submitted a support case and all support could tell me was to make a new map. I really hope Esri can resolve this sync error issue.

0 Kudos