In ArcGIS online, the map I am using with Collector has a fully functional search capabilities using both the “OurCity_Geocode_Service” and the “ArcGIS World Geocoding Service.”
When I open this map in Collector the search function always shows no results. I have set the extent to cover the whole city and I do have “Find Locations” and “By Address” selected in the maps settings under “Application Settings.” The search function did previously work and the only thing I can think of that I did since then was I changed the basemap while experimenting with 3D functionality. Since this problem started I have tried using other base maps and I get the same problem. I did notice as well, when I drop a pin on a building in the Collector app, under address, it gives an 8 digit number instead of an address.
The web application I created from this same map does have the search function that is still operating properly. I have never asked a question on this board as I would normally just keep at it until I can figure the solution out. In this case I am under a fast approaching deadline and was hoping I could get some help from the community. Thank you in advance.