Collector: cannot download offline map

07-01-2020 10:52 AM
NicolasGIS
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I am facing a very similar issue as described on this thread:

Anyone else having a problem with downloading offline maps all of a sudden? 

I have been able to download 2 webmaps for years and today out of the blue it is no longer working.

• On Collector "Classic", I have the following error displayed:

« Table MYTABLE not found » 

and the map is not dowloaded.

• On Collector, I can download the map, but the layer using this table has a red exclamation mark and the following error is displayed:

"Domain: com.esri.arcgis.runtime.error

Code: 20

Description: No data"

No changes have been made to "MYTABLE" feature class and monitoring the requests with Fildder, I was able to download the runtime geodatabase generated by the ArcGIS Server containing this table, convert it to a regular file geodatabase, and to open in ArcMap: the table does exist and does contain features.

Any idea what could the issue ?

Thanks for your help !

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Nicolas GIS‌ sorry to hear you're having issues getting your map offline.  Couple of questions:

- Is the affected table stored as part of a featurelayer hosted in ArcGIS Online?
- What mobile platform are you using?

0 Kudos
NicolasGIS

Thanks for your reply Doug Morgenthaler !

- The affected table is part of a feature layer from SDE 10.8 (Oracle) published to an ArcGIS Server 10.8 with token based security

- Mobile plateform is IOS (not tested on android)

0 Kudos
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks - are you embedding credentials for that layer in an item in ArcGIS Online?  

0 Kudos
NicolasGIS

No, credentials are not embedded. They are prompted when opening the map in Collector.

Just wanted to add that we recently upgraded from SDE Oracle 10.3.1 to 10.8, might be related ?

0 Kudos
DougMorgenthaler
Esri Regular Contributor

Possible - can you correlate the behavior change in Collector to the timeframe of the upgrade?

0 Kudos