Are the Arcade FeatureSet functions supported in Collector?

Jump to solution
03-01-2019 11:39 AM
KevinMayall
Occasional Contributor III

I have created Arcade expressions that display pop-up data from a related table using FeatureSets.  They work in ArcGIS Online but not in Collector.  Does Collector (the new iOS version) support FeatureSets?

Kevin
36 Replies
DaveThompson101
New Contributor III

I appreciate this update, thank you!

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What about - Is it possible to access a {relationships/1/objectid} field in Arcade?  These are simple check boxes to turn on in the web map but Collector is ignoring them.

Thanks

RobBlash

Hi Mark Bockenhauer‌, did this make it into the 100.7 runtime release? If so, any ideas on how long this will take to make it to Collector?

MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Rob,

Arcade featureset support in Popups did not make it into update 100.7

I have forwarded this thread to the planning team.

Mark

RobBlash

Thanks Mark, Any updates you provide would be helpful. I think that many people (myself included) will be happy to see this functionality make it to Collector and Explorer.

Thanks,

Rob

SFM_WillBrewer
New Contributor III

Yes, we are excited for the functionality as well. Please upvote this to your development team.

MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

I have been informed that this is being actively worked on for ArcGIS Runtime 100.8   Releases of Esri field apps should pick this up later this year. 

-mark

CodyBiondi
New Contributor III

Any update on this?

danbecker

FeatureSetByRelationshipName() works in Collector. I just setup an Attribute rule calculation that queryies the parent layer in the relationship and populates attributes on the child record accordingly.

Downfall is that you can't take the map offline in Collector So close...

LisaT
by

Hi Dan, I am trying to get ANYTHING to work at this point.  Seems that even the Sum($layer,'field') function doesn't work. I cant get FeatureSetByRelationshipName to work, either. Do you have sample code that you can provide for what you were successful with?  I, very simply, need to summarize data. This is maddening!  I am using the new version of Collector on an iPad.

0 Kudos