I've been using arc collector all day to edit a feature offline in the field. I've had no problem with syncing my new features all day, but now I'm getting this "error code 401" that says it's "unable to synchronize replica. No permission to sync replica" and my points are not being uploaded to arcgis online like they were earlier today. I've got over 100 points that aren't syncing at the moment.
If you haven't already, I would suggest logging a ticket with Support to troubleshoot the issue. There are also methods to recover the data if necessary that they can provide. Please post the resolution back here if possible for others to reference. If you dont have access to Support let me know.
Hey Colin, thanks for the response. I was able to get around the problem by transcribing all the data into an excel worksheet and then joining it to the previous points from the day. It's not something I would want to have to do again in the future, but it allowed me to get around it at the time. In retrospect, it may have been something I did. I remember messing around with a few things on my break before going back out to collect data and I must have changed something that didn't allow the tablet I was using to recognize the web map anymore. I haven't had a problem with it since. I'm glad to hear that there are other methods for recovering data in the future though if I run into this problem again for some reason. Thanks again for the help
It sounds like you may have modified the schema of the data which can indeed cause syncing problems. I am glad you were able to recover the data manually but here is a blog that may make that process easier for you if this were to happen again: