Append manually extracted collector data with attachments to sde?

09-23-2019 08:47 AM
NR_-_MorganVoss__GISS_
New Contributor

Hello, 

I have a suite of manually extracted data from several folks that weren't able to sync at one point and time - with everything, related tables, attachments, etc. that was handed off to me. It needs to be appended into two different versions of our SDE.

I'm wondering if there is now a better way to get this data in an SDE? I have found old threads concerning manual calculations and joins of original GUIDs and what not, but it seems there has to be a better way by now since those threads are a few years old and seem to be missing a step here or there? 

I have several extracted mobile gdbs I was able to convert to normal gdbs and am currently working out which data actually differs from the SDE and needs to be synced.

I'm hoping there is a new way or someone has invented a less painful workflow for this? I would even take one with more detailed steps than the older threads. I realize Pro now has a Feature Service Sync option for manually extracted edits as long as the user who collected it does the syncing, however, I tried this with no success and with no specific error message. I have a feeling it doesn't work since it doesn't know where to sync version wise, but I am not completely sure on that. 

Any help is very much appreciated!

0 Kudos
0 Replies