Visual view of Rule File

Jump to solution
07-08-2012 08:57 PM
JoanneO_Brien
Occasional Contributor
I have a random question which the answer is probably pretty simple, but was wondering why I can only sometimes see the visual view of the Rule File, and was wondering the reason for that? I had thought initially that it was only visible when the rule file was working, aka generating properly, but some of my models which generate perfectly don't seem to show the visual version of the file.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
you can toggle between text - and visual representation in the CGA rule editor on the top-right corner.

there's multiple icons. test the first 4 icons. [the 5th is a yellow double-arrow]

let me know if this works.

the default is visual CGA (VCGA), when a new rule is created, but VCGA only works if the code can be parsed, thus it eventually falls back to the regular text.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
you can toggle between text - and visual representation in the CGA rule editor on the top-right corner.

there's multiple icons. test the first 4 icons. [the 5th is a yellow double-arrow]

let me know if this works.

the default is visual CGA (VCGA), when a new rule is created, but VCGA only works if the code can be parsed, thus it eventually falls back to the regular text.
0 Kudos
JoanneO_Brien
Occasional Contributor
when I clicked on the double yellow arrows it then was able to produce the visual representations as well as the cga text, thanks.
0 Kudos