New Contributor II

15 Replies
JenniferJohnson11
New Contributor

This is awesome! Thanks!

0 Kudos
AlanKlys
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Thomas, David, Luiz and Amna.  I was just about to screen-grab all my viewsheds when I noticed this timely and awesome post.  Much appreciated everyone.

Alan K.    

0 Kudos
DavidWasserman
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Alan, 

Do you think it would help if I had it export these types of images based on where bookmarks are located rather than where the analysis layers are? 

David

David Wasserman, AICP
0 Kudos
AlanKlys
Occasional Contributor

Heya David,

I'm just testing both these scripts on view domes but not exactly sure what you mean ?  As in the actual naming convention of View Dome VS the geo location ? 

0 Kudos
DavidWasserman
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Alan, 

I meant that currently the 360 script will take a 360 photo from the perspective of an analysis layer (where the view dome object is). I was curious if it would be helpful if it did so from a bookmark instead? The drawback here is you can't view the images before export. 

Largely just asking for multiple scenarios. 

David Wasserman, AICP
AlanKlys
Occasional Contributor

Oh , I get it now.   I'm trying to imagine the different scenarios that we'd use and yah I believe it would be handy to have that from a bookmark perspective as well.  I can see people requesting a panorama from a certain view / bookmark that's in the webGL viewer for example.  You don't see the analysis layer in webGL I imagine ? 

Hope that makes sense.  

0 Kudos