Error while exporting as .3ws

05-23-2016 02:03 AM
TolgaBakirman1
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm having problem while exporting my scene as CityEngine Web Scene (.3ws).

Here is the error message:

"The batch export completed but at least one error occurred. See export logfile for detailed error information. - [main]"

Here is the log message:

"com.esri.prt.clients.ce.CEClientException: Internal error: illegal geometry

at com.esri.prt.clients.ce.GenerateSlice.runGenerate(Unknown Source)

at com.esri.prt.clients.ce.GenerateSlice.run(Unknown Source)

at org.corebounce.threads.RunnableContextJob.run(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

eclipse.buildId=unknown

java.version=1.7.0_80",

I have also attached a print screen of the log message.

I used to export my scenes with no problem. This error started to occure yesterday. I tried with different PCs and still had the same error.

How can i overcome this problem?

Thanks

Tolga

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MicahTaylor
Occasional Contributor III

I have had this problem in the past, and I found that if I select everything at one time....it will give me the same error.  However, if you select all of your model pieces one at a time....save them as a selection set....and use the selection set....the export is successful.  I am not sure that your situation is the same, but it is worth trying.  Good luck.

0 Kudos
TolgaBakirman1
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply. When i tried your approach, i had the same error while exporting selection set.

I tried exporting regularly today, it gave me same error but this time it also created the 3ws file. I still dont get what the problem was.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Wiama99
New Contributor

Hello, did u solve the issue. i got the same error and i can't export my model as a filegeodatabase 

0 Kudos
TharunR
New Contributor

Hello @Wiama99, have you solved the error while exporting the file geodatabase? I am also facing the same issue while exporting.

Also, I have few object files such as windows, trees and a text in my 3D model along with its textures. But after exporting them, the textures are not retained by the object files. What can be the issue and how to solve it?

0 Kudos