CityEngine 2010 License Tranfer

07-24-2012 08:58 AM
Dr_PeterHawker
New Contributor
Hi,

I previously purchased CityEngine Vue 2010 via Cornucopia3D and have recently started an intensive urban design course as part of my studies - when I launch the welcome wizard it is not accepting my license code and need this urgently, thanks in advance.

Please advise and I can supply my serial number (OSX 64bit)

Matt
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
TJMessina
New Contributor
Same situation here, Matt.  Haven't been able to get anyone at esri to address, let alone resolve our problem at this point.  It's quite frustrating having an application that you paid for and desperately need to use that's been crippled.  I'm hopeful that someone at esri will see these posts and resolve the situation soon.

Tom
0 Kudos
JoshWade
New Contributor II
I dealt with this problem for while. I eventually had to go through a screen-sharing process with two ESRI employees before I could use the software. Also OSX--maybe that has something to do with the issue.
0 Kudos
TJMessina
New Contributor
I dealt with this problem for while. I eventually had to go through a screen-sharing process with two ESRI employees before I could use the software. Also OSX--maybe that has something to do with the issue.

Nah, it worked just fine before the take-over.  The problem is that there isn't a Procedural website to validate the serials anymore ... very short-sighted on Procedural and esri's parts.  And completely unacceptable for us, the folks who paid good money for a piece of software that now doesn't work.
0 Kudos
TJMessina
New Contributor
Hawker, I just had an email exchange with Christie at Cornucopia support and she asked me to communicate to anyone who purchased CE through Cornucopia to email her at support@cornucopia3d.com.  Put "Vue CityEngine" in the email subject and she'll get the emails to a contact at ESRI.
0 Kudos
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
Hi !

I'm the Esri contact Christie mentioned.

Sorry I've been away in holiday, thus you did not get a reaction.

Let me know if I can help !

m.
0 Kudos