City Engine 2015 trial ?

04-22-2015 09:20 PM
AlanKlys
Occasional Contributor

Heya folks,

I've seen the 2015 trial mentioned here on a few posts and am eager to test out some of the new features but when I attempt to download the trial from the website http://www.esri.com/software/cityengine/free-trial all I see in the address bar is a mention of the 2014.1 version.

If I go to My Esri > My Organisations > Downloads I get all my previous products

CE  2014.1

CE 2014.0

CE 2013.1

but again no 2015 anywhere ?  Where would I find this mythical beast ? 

Cheers

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Alan,

I got the same thing. We will fix it immediately.

Chris

BenLeslie1
Occasional Contributor III

Is CityEngine 2015 real?  I have found CE2015 system requirements but other than this thread I see virtually no other mention of it at all - no official announcement - no banner on the CE product page and still 2014_1 from the download page?

0 Kudos
WoodyHynes
Esri Contributor

Alan, are you trying to update your current software via My Esri or hoping to download the trial version?

Woody

AlanKlys
Occasional Contributor

Thanks your reply Woody & Chris,

I was simply hoping to download the trial from somewhere to test.  In order to update I need to go to my local distributor I imagine as I'm in the land of Oz.  Unless someone tells me there's a better way.  

Don't quote me on this, but from what I recall the trial becomes available from the My Organisations > Downloads section yes ?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Alan,

The problem is fixed. 2015 is available here:

Esri CityEngine | Try CityEngine Free

It was broken there, but I just tried it and it is the new version. Please let us know if this does or does not work for you.

Chris

0 Kudos
AlanKlys
Occasional Contributor

Cheers a bunch Chris & Esri folks.  It's all good now... just be ready for lots more questions  

0 Kudos