City Engine 2010 - Purchased from e-on Not Supported???!!!

07-22-2012 09:22 AM
TJMessina
New Contributor
I just fired up my copy of City Engine 2010 (purchased from Cornucopia last year) and found out that esri has bought out Procedural and, apparently, left the original users in the lurch.  There doesn't appear to be any way to re-activate my copy (since esri, in its infinite wisdom, didn't have the foresight to provide a method for legacy users).  This, to put it bluntly, is bull.

Are we 2010 users out a few hundred bucks for a piece of software that no longer works???!!!  Has anyone had any luck getting their 2010 version to work?  Does esri have a plan to provide a new version that works for us (or, at least, allow our old versions to work)?  If not, I'd like to get some feedback from any others who purchased through e-on/Cornucopia and investigate the feasibility of bringing suit to refund our original purchase price.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MatthiasBuehler1
Frequent Contributor
hey !

sorry for the late reply, I've been in holidays.

no users are left behind. where did you get the information that you cannot reactivate and get no support for that ?

if you PM me your Activation Code, name and date of purchase, I'll organize your reactivation via e-On.

cheers !

matt
0 Kudos