Support Feature Layer Popups in 360 VR Experience

08-10-2022 08:17 AM
PeterKnoop
MVP Regular Contributor

I would like to see feature layer popups supported in ArcGIS 360 VR Experiences. I have Scenes I have created in Scene Viewer that include feature layers, such as point layers, for which I have popups enabled. I would like the popups to also be present in the 360 VR experience.

For example, if I clicked on a feature in the 360 view, then it would display the popup for that feature.

A simple table view of attributes, like is currently supported in Scene Viewer would be a good starting point. Eventually it would be nice to have a fully customizable popup, like in Map Viewer.

3 Comments
StefanArisona

Hi Peter, thank you for this input. Popups are currently on our roadmap as upcoming feature. At this point, we can however not provide an ETA yet.

cbp-geus

This is also a feature we would love to see for our geological survey. Curently we are focusing on the posibilities with this ArcGIS 360 VR experiences for fieldwork planning, presentation, exploration and education. If feature popups could be supported it would be a huge advancement if options like linking to 360 high resolution videos and photos on servers and the web were supported.

So far we had many exciting experiences using our current hosted Story Maps scenes combining with the ArcGIS 360 VR.

ChristianIten
Status changed to: In Product Plan