Select to view content in your preferred language

When Will Bug to Fix Conditional Text Styling in Custom Infographics Be Fixed? (Business Analyst Web App, July 2024)

Jump to solution
a week ago
Labels (1)
Tia_Morita
New Contributor

Conditional text styling does not seem to work in Business Analyst Web App. Should this to developers at the Esri UC, and they confirmed it was a bug (said they would log a bug on this). Anyone know the status of when this may be resolved?

We are heavy users of the BA Web App, and would love for this function to work as it would produce more easily discernable results to th

e public and upper admin users in our organization. For instance, instead of reporting an index # for the Esri Crime Index, and having some text to tell readers how to interpret the #, if we could just the words "low," "medium," "high" - it would be so much the better! Right now, this functionality seems broken (see attachment).

Thanks!

ConditTextLabeling in BAO.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Tia_Morita,

Thanks for reaching out again. Yes, our team is tracking this bug internally and we plan to have a fix in the October update. 

In the meantime, I recommend the following workaround by using conditional images on the variable icons instead:

FasilTiru_0-1722387103142.png

When you run the infographics, the image conditional indicators will show up as expected:

FasilTiru_1-1722387190851.png

I hope this helps.

Fasil T.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FasilTiru
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Tia_Morita,

Thanks for reaching out again. Yes, our team is tracking this bug internally and we plan to have a fix in the October update. 

In the meantime, I recommend the following workaround by using conditional images on the variable icons instead:

FasilTiru_0-1722387103142.png

When you run the infographics, the image conditional indicators will show up as expected:

FasilTiru_1-1722387190851.png

I hope this helps.

Fasil T.

0 Kudos