Select to view content in your preferred language

Business Analyst Assistant - not available

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
Labels (1)
RichardTuinstra1
New Contributor II

After seeing the demo at the UC I was excited to try out the new Assistant option. However, when I opened the web app (24-R02) I didn't see the Assistant option. I have enabled the option to switch on the assistant for all users in the organization. Am I missing something? 

Thanks,

Richard Tuinstra

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RichardTuinstra1
New Contributor II

Awesome, it's there now! Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JimWooten
Occasional Contributor II

I have the same question.  The Assistant option is not available in the General section.  Thanks.

Jim

0 Kudos
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

Hi @RichardTuinstra1 and @JimWooten Thank you for reaching out through Community with your question. Can you please confirm if you are using a Standard or Advanced license to access Business Analyst Web App?

We are currently working to resolve an issue where the BA Assistant is not showing for Standard license accounts and expect to have the fix available in produciton very soon. I will keep you posted and we appreciate your patience!

0 Kudos
JimWooten

Hi Cheryl;

I'm on the Standard license.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
RichardTuinstra1
New Contributor II

Standard license as well. Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

@RichardTuinstra1 @JimWooten This issue had been resolved in Produciton. You should now have BA Assistant available in your Standard license account (as long as your Administrator has allowed it to show). Please be sure to check it out and let us know your feedback by using the thumbs up/down icons seen directly in the Assistant!

JimWooten

Good to go.  Thanks for the help.

RichardTuinstra1
New Contributor II

Awesome, it's there now! Thanks for the help.